D.H BLAIR & CO.
Vice President (1988 to 1990)
Managing Director (1990 to 1994)
- a biotechnology company focusing on the neurobiology of aging, particularly Alzheimer’s (a D.H. Blair start-up investment; private placements 8/88 and 5/91; IPO 7/89).
- a Mid-West regional multi-waste recycler (a D.H. Blair start-up investment 6/89; private placement 2/90).
Materials Recycling Corporation of America
- a manufacturer and distributor of wastewater treatment systems (D.H. Blair investment 6/91; 5 bridge financings 12/91-8/93; IPO 10/93).
Aqua Care Systems
- a cost containment services company for employers and others controlling costs in group medical, workers compensation and disability benefits (a D.H. Blair investment 11/91 and private placement 1/92; A.S. Goldmen PO 8/92).
Managed Health Benefits
- a proprietary medical laser equipment manufacturer and distributor established in a D.H. Blair led management buyout (9/93-2/94; IPO 11/94).